36 Lynrob Place, Thornleigh
Located in an ultra convenient pocket this family residence enjoys fresh interiors with leafy outlooks from nearly every window. With a lovely flow to a wrap around timber deck and a picturesque bush backdrop this home offers relaxed living on low maintenance grounds.
– Large open plan living including lounge and dining with marble flooring and slow combustion wood fire
– Stunning kitchen with gas cooking , breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances and excellent cupboard space
– Oversized master suite with huge walk in robe
– Additional three bedrooms all with built in robes
Spacious bathroom fully tiled with corner bath
– Paved alfresco entertaining area with sandstone rock feature
– Other features include new flooring through out , air conditioning, downlights, freshly painted inside and out, shed
– 5 min walk to Thornleigh West Primary School, very popular with local young families across the road
– Berowra Valley National Park, with well marked and maintained walking tracks at the bottom of the street
– 1.1km to Westleigh Village and 1.9km to Thornleigh station
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information