132 Swadling Street, Toowoon Bay
This newly renovated move-in ready family residence is rich with natural light. Its generous floor plan flows from a magnificent living room through inviting dining onto a gourmet kitchen.
You have a choice of four zones for entertaining, an outdoor alfresco area, balcony, a family room or a low maintenance private backyard. All of these and more sit on an approx. 613m2 block. Picture enjoying some you time here or the company of family & friends.
This property features a king-sized master bedroom, three more generous sized bedrooms, a study nook, laundry, loads of storage throughout, an extra-large double lock up garage, and plenty of off-street parking for family & visitors. You can see how easy it is to live on this property.
The splendour of this family home compliments the relaxed coastal atmosphere with magnificent proportions throughout for getting together & entertaining.
The secret here is an easy 750m stroll to Toowoon Bay Beach and 350m to the dog-friendly North Shelly Beach.
It also includes ducted air conditioning, 900mm induction cooktop & oven, and 900mm range hood.
132 Swadling Street Toowoon Bay offers all the beach lifestyle beauties such as:
– Prime sought-after blue-chip location
– To the north is the Ocean Baths, The Entrance Beach, the family-friendly seaside township of the cosmopolitan The Entrance Lakeside Shopping Centre and onto the Magenta Shores Golf & Country Club; the only private golf course located on the Central Coast
– To the south are more pristine beaches, the world-class Shelly Beach Golf Club and Bateau Bays Charter Hall Shopping Square and Erina Fair. Then onto Terrigal for “The Skillion Look Out” with its panoramic coastal views, the “5 Star Crowne Plaza Terrigal Pacific Hotel”.
– To the east is the golden sands of Toowoon Bay & Blue Bay, the dog-friendly North Shelly Beach, Pacific Ocean and all its glory, including surfing, whale watching & other natural beauty.
– To the west is the vibrant & eclectic Long Jetty shopping strip, the stunning Tuggerah Lake, the convenient & essentials Killarney Vale Shopping Strip, Mingara Recreation Club and onto Tuggerah Westfield shopping, train station and M1 Motorway. Front door to Sydney CBD is approx. 1h 25min and front door to Newcastle CBD is approx. 1h 15m.
With the vibrant & eclectic Long Jetty at your door and a quick drive to a selection of beautiful beaches, make this your place today.
Council Rates: $2,369 approx. per annum
Water Rates: $684 approx. per annum
E & OE. Please note that all information herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries.