430 Tuggerawong Road, Tuggerawong
This sensational property is located in Tuggerawong, one of the Central Coasts most sought after lakeside suburbs.
A waterfront reserve residence, bountiful with natural light and sits on approx 670m2 of low maintenance land. The splendour of this family home compliments the relaxed lakeside atmosphere with magnificent proportions throughout for getting together & entertaining.
Its free-flowing floor plan is suitable for the dynamic family.
The upstairs level has the kitchen/dining/ living, which flows onto a private entertainment zone. Imagine enjoying some of you time here or in the company of family & friends as your entertain. It has three generous sized bedrooms, the main bathroom and a sunroom.
Downstairs has a self-contained one bedroom family retreat. There is plenty of storage throughout, a single lock up garage, and plenty of off-street parking for caravans, boats, trailers, family, and visitors. Tuggerawong Walk Pathway and bus stop at your door. You can see how 'easy it is to live in this home.
It also features reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fans and a water tank.
The secret here is the gorgeous waterfront reserve & stunning views over Tuggerah Lake.
430 Tuggerawong Road Tuggerawong offers an excellent choice of local schools, all the lakeside lifestyle lovelies such as:
– Prime sought-after blue-chip location
– To the north is Wyong Ruby Leagues Club, Wyong Public Hospital, then onto Lake Haven Shopping Centre.
– To the south is Tuggerah Westfields Shopping Centre, train station and M1 Motorway. Terrigal for “The Skillion Look Out” with its panoramic coastal views, the “5 Star Crowne Plaza”.
– To the east are pristine beaches and the Magenta Shores Golf & Country Club, the only private golf course located on the Central Coast. Then onto the family-friendly seaside township of the cosmopolitan The Entrance.
– To the west is Kooindah Waters Golf Course, the CBD of Wyong and all it offers, plus the train station.
Sensational views – Sensational location – Sensational lifestyle!
Council Rates: $1,989 approx. per annum
Water Rates: $684 approx. per annum
E & OE. Please note that all information herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries.