37 Bowen Avenue, Turramurra
Ideally placed in a quiet cul-de-sac road and promising absolute privacy, this welcoming family haven on 1,277 sqm delights in never-ending panoramas across the national park as well as wonderful daily harmonies of native birdsong.
A thoughtfully designed layout provides a wealth of graceful living spaces and superb outdoor areas perfect for hosting guests along with terraced, landscaped gardens and lovely lawns for children to play on.
Ideally located within close proximity to north shore’s premier private schools including Abbotsleigh, Knox Grammar and within the catchment for Turramurra Public School.
– Dual-level home boasting 4 generous bedrooms, 5th bedroom/sitting room, 3 bathrooms
– Multiple alfresco and outdoor entertainment decks including an integrated barbecue
– Spacious kitchen with six burner gas cooktop, stone benches and Smeg appliances
– Master suite has a private outdoor space with views, stylish ensuite and walk-in robes
– Gas fire-place, reverse-cycle air conditioning, laundry / workroom, and off-street parking
– Close to local shops, recreational facilities, Turramurra Public School & Turramurra High School
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.