49 Maxwell Street, Turramurra
Designed to celebrate family, this home is abundant in space and light, with an emphasis on breezy indoor/outdoor entertaining.
The generous pool and poolside terraces are perfect for lively summer gatherings while the formal living/dining room beckons you out to the front veranda to enjoy the charming leafy streetscape.
Boasting generous bedrooms, sumptuous bathrooms and three separate living spaces, supreme comfort is assured.
Set in a tranquil tree-lined street a stroll to village shops and cafes, it’s central to Turramurra Primary and High Schools and convenient to top private schools, parks, playing fields and bus transport.
– High ceilings, ornate cornices, timber floorboards, French windows
– Formal and informal living downstairs, casual living room upstairs
– Generous covered and uncovered poolside entertaining terraces
– Stone kitchen, island breakfast bar, gas stainless steel appliances
– Sizeable bedrooms with built-in robes, stylish fully tiled bathrooms
– Ducted air conditioning, single garaging, undercover carport
– Walk to Turramurra High and Public schools, local shops & parks. Bus to the station, & Macquarie Shopping Centre