37 Duff Street, Turramurra
Enhanced by premium updates, this beautiful period home has been carefully revised with high attention to detail and a focus on family comfort. The original local station master’s cottage was relocated in the 1930s to take up its current place on a sunny parcel featuring a private garden sanctuary. A smart expansion creates open living space perfect for entertaining, complemented by a new high end kitchen. This home savours a quiet location, just a stroll to cafés, shops and the station, and close to schools.
– Elegant lounge with period fireplace plus spacious open plan living zone
– Glazed French doors offer garden outlooks and easy outdoor connections
– New island kitchen designed with CaesarStone benchtops and gourmet gas stove
– Well scaled bedrooms feature a king sized master suite with outdoor access
– Period details throughout, wide blackbutt floors match the original timber
– Air conditioning, carport plus onsite parking, 10 minute walk to the station
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.