38 Maxwell Street, Turramurra
This charming single-level gem represents an exceptional introduction into a tightly held Upper North Shore pocket. Set amidst 956sqm of established private gardens on a prime level landholding, it offers astute homebuyers boundless potential to extend or rebuild to meet their family’s needs (STCA). Currently configured with multiple living spaces, an inviting sandstone-framed wood fireplace, polished timber floors and a seamless connection to the lush gardens, the home’s whisper quiet location is within easy walking distance to local schools, village shops and playing fields. Surrounded by prestige residences with convenient access to the area’s elite private schools, move in now and capitalise in the future or simply enjoy the carefree lifestyle this cherished and beautifully maintained property affords.
– Rare parcel of level land first-time offered in more than 40 years
– Serenely private block with driveway access via Havelock Street cul de sac
– Light-filled open plan living, polished timber floors and garden vistas
– Open plan gas kitchen equipped with premium stainless steel appliances
– Media room/family living with glass sliders flowing to a spacious deck
– Generously sized bedrooms with built-in robes and pristine full bathroom
– Flowering year-round gardens, level lawns, multiple alfresco dining spaces
– Reverse cycle air conditioning and working fireplace in the living room
– Dual lock-up garages, rainwater tank and enclosed ultra-private gardens
– Walk to Turramurra Public and High Schools, Auluba Oval and village shops
– Tightly held family-friendly enclave close to transport, shops and schools
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.