4 Gipps Close, Turramurra
Tailored to put family first, this idyllic weatherboard cottage with separate self-contained accommodation is elevated upon a 1,043sqm block basking in a sunny north-eastern aspect.
Recently repainted, two bathrooms have been stylishly renovated. Retaining quaint sixties architectural details, oversized floor to ceiling windows transport the surrounding greenery inward.
A wonderland for children, the secure backyard features a cubby house, chicken coop and paved barbeque patio. The kitchen holds an uninterrupted line-of-sight to watch kids at play .
Part of a small cul-de-sac convenient to Turramurra Public School and local shops, discover the endless appeal of this leafy family-friendly pocket.
– United by Kauri Pine timber floorboards, relaxed living and dining spaces
– North-eastern sun pours into the kitchen from the picturesque backyard
– Frameless glass shower, subway tiles and separate bath in main bathroom
– Garden outlook from the master bedroom with built-ins and modern ensuite
– Self-contained accommodation with kitchenette and ensuite, separate study
– Double carport next to a workshop/storeroom, laundry opening outdoors