90 Eastern Road, Turramurra
First time offered in nearly 25 years, this two-storey brick home located in the much sought-after leafy North Shore suburb of Turramurra has historical bones mixed with contemporary design. Originally a two-bedroom cottage owned by an orchardist in the 1850s, today's version is thoroughly modern with multiple living areas, spacious eat in kitchen and formal lounge area with a gorgeous fireplace. A level rear garden features a sparkling inground pool with secure fencing for small people and furry friends, you will enjoy the easy flow layout of the family room and outdoor patio area for weekend bbqs and family celebrations. With Eastern Road shops a minute away for great food & coffee, IGA supermarket and pharmacy, a quick walk around the corner to a beautiful garden centre, and surrounded by Sydney's best independent schools, this is a great home for your growing family.
– 5 bedrooms with built in robes, three bathrooms, one with spa bath
– Modern country-style eat-in kitchen with gas cooktop, internal laundry
– Low maintenance landscaped gardens with established trees for privacy
– Double carport plus offstreet parking, rainwater tank, ample storage
– Catchment for Wahroonga Public and Ku-Ring-Gai Creative Arts High School
– Bus stop within 150m or take an easy 15min walk to Turramurra station