141 The Comenarra Parkway, Turramurra
Embraced by flourishing native gardens and lush bushland, this comfortable family home is tucked away down a private driveway. Promising absolute privacy and picture perfect vistas of the sprawling nature reserve, it sits on over 1,005m2 of land. It offers a relaxed family lifestyle with a green outlook from every room and is flooded with natural light. This is a wonderful entry level opportunity to buy into a desirable upper north shore neighbourhood at an equitable price point.
– Single-level brick home with open layout, 3 big bedrooms, family room and 2 bathrooms
– Spacious modern kitchen has a gas cooktop, stone island bench and family breakfast bar
– Soothing master has picturesque views, a stylish ensuite and mirrored built-in robes
– Wood burning fire-place guarantees the entire home is warm throughout winter
– Walking distance to Turramurra Public School and highly-regarded day-care centre
– Near village shops and transport; Macquarie Centre and Hornsby are both close by
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to potential social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.