5 Womerah Street, Turramurra
A grand character home on a substantial 1,341sqm block, 'Oakburn' was designed by Leslie Wilkinson, an esteemed architect and professor who taught his craft at Sydney University. The residence showcases Wilkinson's distinctive blend of colonial and Mediterranean style, with magnificent Georgian sash windows and the vast living proportions and crisp white facade of a stately Spanish dwelling. The property has been exceptionally well maintained, moments away from village shops and elite schools, only 650m to Turramurra Station
– Inspirational, grand entrance vestibule with sweeping circular staircase and hardwood flooring
– Sun soaked casual living zone framed by stunning floor-to-ceiling arched windows
– Charming verandah steps down to paved alfresco area, enchanting gardens and level land
– Enormous modern kitchen presents gas cooking, dishwasher and butler's pantry
– Luxurious master bedroom suite with dressing room and marble ensuite which includes a spa bath and separate toilet
– Versatile study, media room, brand new roof and new reverse cycle air conditioning system, high quality new timber floors, double lock-up garage, sauna and cellar
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to potential social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.