7 Howson Avenue, Turramurra
Versatile, private and ideal for indoor/outdoor entertaining, this north facing home creates a sunlit environment for families backing quietly onto bushland reserve. The highly practical layout reveals a split level design which provides multiple living zones opening onto a paved alfresco setting to the front and a privately set level yard to the rear. Positioned in a cul-de-sac, this home is a stroll to Howson Oval, close to village shops, Turramurra Public School and Twin Creeks Reserve bush trails.
– Impeccable interiors showcase high cathedral ceilings and polished timber floors
– Marble island kitchen seamlessly caters to indoor and outdoor entertaining areas
– Top floor bedrooms appointed with built-in robes, deck access and lush views
– Master bedroom complete with walk-in wardrobe and modern ensuite bathroom
– Bright bathroom fitted with separate bath and shower, ensuite to guest bedroom
– Slow combustion fireplace, air conditioning, carport and ample lock-up storage
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to potential social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.