8 Ray Street, Turramurra
The last remaining period home along Ray Street, this grand c1930's residence has as much potential as it does character. It presents a range of enticing options going forward including a superb development opportunity to capitalise on DA approved plans incorporating three single level boutique apartments to the rear. Alternatively the current home can be transformed into a stunning residential haven. Set on 815.7sqm, the property is in a prime location right in the heart of Turramurra village.
– Property is currently set up for dual living with a lower and upper level dwelling
– Both floors are spacious with generous bedrooms and modern gas kitchens
– Valid for five years, DA approved plans are available to create five apartments
– Wonderful potential to reconfigure into a single magnificent family home
– Do both, live in the period home with lucrative new apartments to the rear
– Stroll to trains, shops, cafes and dining, near lovely parks and prestige schools
0411 507 750
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to potential social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.