25 Halcyon Avenue, Wahroonga
Gracing a substantial corner block with perfectly manicured garden surrounds, this solid c1930's character home exudes timeless charm while presenting a relaxed modern living experience within. Homely interiors are designed to accommodate a growing family, with flexible spaces and enviable outdoor flow to a stunning poolside retreat, certain to capture the attention of avid entertainers. The property is set in a blue ribbon location, and is an easy walk to both Wahroonga and Warrawee train stations. It is also a short stroll to Eastern Road shops, The Bush School, Knox Prep, Prouille and Wahroonga Village.
– Choice of formal and casual living zones both featuring wood burning fireplaces
– Pergola covered alfresco haven with a full outdoor kitchen featuring a dishwasher, wet bar and built-in barbecue
– Inviting gas heated saltwater pool, pristine level lawn, established fully fenced garden
– Stone crafted kitchen offers dishwasher plus quality electric appliances
– Large bedrooms include built-ins, wool carpet and dual vanity master ensuite
– Dedicated home office plus 5th bedroom acts as a nearby children's study/playroom
– Air conditioning, keyless front entry, garden irrigation system
– North facing garden and pool flooded with natural light
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to potential social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.