9 Braeside Street, Wahroonga
Occupying a 1,847sqm parcel framed by picturesque gardens, 'Aloombah', being offered for the first time in 25 years, is a stunning home of exquisite original detailing and inspired modern touches, boasting beautiful interiors that merge harmoniously with tranquil outdoor spaces. Defined by classic elegance and character, the property presents a superb array of casual and formal living areas for the whole family. It's set in one of the area's most coveted Golden Triangle settings, within a short stroll of Knox Grammar and the station.
– Oriented to enjoy dazzling natural light and a wonderful sense of privacy
– French doors spill onto the entertainers' terrace and lush manicured gardens
– Cabana with a kitchen and pizza oven overlooks the gas heated salt water pool
– Expansive design features up to eight bedrooms depending on preferred layout
– Three bedrooms with ensuites, including guest studio and king sized master
– Featuring soaring ceilings, ducted air conditioning and five open fireplaces
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.