155 Coonanbarra Road, Wahroonga
Epitomising tranquility, this secluded residence is surrounded by beautiful natural bushland. Well presented interiors are set over two levels, with fantastic space and flow throughout delivering a superb living experience. The property enjoys a blissfully private position, giving it a sense of being a million miles away from busy Sydney life yet within easy reach of lifestyle conveniences, including Wahroonga Station, village shops, sprawling national parkland, sought-after schools, Westfield major shops and vibrant Hornsby CBD.
– Split level living zone set beneath a soaring pitched ceiling with high set windows
– Effortless outdoor flow, multiple paved entertaining areas, stunning swimming pool
– Sleek modern granite top kitchen includes dishwasher, Smeg induction cooktop
– Four generous bedrooms, master has outdoor flow, walk-in, double shower ensuite
– Versatile lower level games or rumpus room has wet bar, opens to the outdoors
– Combustion fireplace, air conditioning, solar hot water, four car garage/workshop
– Short walk to Wahroonga Station, shops, restaurants & cafes
– 650m to bus stop on Junction Rd which services Hornsby & Turramurra stations, Hornsby Westfields & Macquarie Shopping Centre
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to potential social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.