27 Hewitt Avenue, Wahroonga
Privately commanding a sun bathed 1,104sqm level block, this charming cottage is a rare landholding with fantastic future potential to add value. Ideal for a young family or developer, it entices with a highly sought-after lifestyle address, just a short walk from local parks, Wahroonga Station and village shops. The property is also placed within the catchment for Warrawee Public School and Turramurra High School, while moments from both Knox Grammar and Abbotsleigh's junior and senior campuses.
– Spacious designated family room is beautifully warmed by a fireplace feature
– Combined lounge/dining zone spills out to the quiet entertainers' courtyard
– Level child/pet-friendly backyard is embraced by tranquil native greenery
– Dine-in kitchen features gas cooktop, stainless dishwasher and ample storage
– Three bedrooms, two have built-ins, plus a tidy bathroom including bathtub
– Sunroom, on-driveway parking, lock-up garage, side pathways leading to rear
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information