25 Tamar Place, Wahroonga
Defined by an uplifting sense of peace and privacy, this spacious family sanctuary enjoys a high set position with serene surrounds providing superb leafy outlooks from every aspect. The home is wrapped in balconies taking in the view and features welcoming interiors complemented by a sun soaked north facing terrace and level grassed garden. It offers a distinct sense of seclusion yet with all conveniences just minutes away, near popular walking trails and in the sought after Bush School catchment.
– Leafy privacy on the high side of a prized cul-de-sac in Wahroonga’s prestigious north
– Grand split level design with spacious open living areas enjoying abundant natural light
– Well equipped kitchen, formal dining and alfresco entertaining bathed in northern sun
– Four good size bedrooms with walk in robe and ensuite to the master plus a home office
– Embraced by balconies and landscaped established gardens including level rear lawn
– Timber flooring, air conditioning, excellent storage and double garage with workshop