59 Kokoda Avenue, Wahroonga
Nestled on 1,043sqm within the exclusive East Wahroonga enclave, this superbly designed and crafted family home offers a true sense of sanctuary the moment you pull into the driveway. Wake up to the birdsong of kookaburras and relax in the all-seasons alfresco entertaining areas overlooking the Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park.
Meticulously renovated from top-to-bottom with extensive living spaces on both levels plus private sweeping entertainers decks, its enchanting next-to-nature setting is within a stroll of parks, buses and the local village shops, within the Wahroonga Public School catchment and moments from some of Sydney's finest schools (Knox, Abbotsleigh and Barker).
– Elegant painted brick façade with timber shutters and verandah.
– Newly fitted louvre windows over kitchen and laundry.
– Upstairs feature generous light-filled living space with separate dining area and timber flooring.
– New Hamptons-style island kitchen with gas stove and dishwasher.
– Downstairs feature family room with fireplace, separate play area and a sitting room which opens to the deck.
– Spacious bedrooms with new wardrobes.
– Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout.
– Expansive screened-in entertainer’s deck for year round entertaining.
– Large side deck with shade sail and Jacuzzi to take in bush views.
– Private landscaped gardens with enclosed level synthetic-lawn.
– Teeming with native birdlife with walking trails out the back door.
– Auto double garage with internal access, laundry and mudroom.
– Short walk to off-leash dog park plus Hampden Avenue village shops, restaurants and supermarket.
– 400m walk to buses bound for Turramurra & Hornsby stations & Westfields, Macquarie University & shopping centre