78 Edgeworth David Avenue, Wahroonga
Offered for the first time in almost 40 years, this original solid double brick home (c1920) rests privately on a generous 663.9sqm parcel of land featuring a wide dual frontage and fenced level gardens in a premium location. The home is brimming with character and presents outstanding scope to renovate or potentially rebuild and create the dream (STCA). A superb lifestyle opportunity for owner-builders or developers, its sought-after position is within minutes of shops, parks, highly regarded schools, and excellent transport links to the city.
– Wide central hallway and grand rooms featuring soaring ceilings and traditional detailing
– Large living area and separate dining room, functioning gas kitchen with walk-in pantry
– Three double bedrooms plus enclosed verandah featuring a study and north sunroom
– Two bathrooms, one including a bath, and internal laundry with access to the outdoors
– Side gate to parking including double carport and level garden with workshop/storage
– Hornsby, St Ives and Macquarie Uni buses at door; minutes to Wahroonga and Waitara rail