25 Roland Avenue, Wahroonga
An architecturally designed, tri-level family home occupying a 2649sqm parcel of lush gardens and potential to capitalize on this land holding and extend the existing home to create an Architectural masterpiece (STCA) or simply enjoy as is. Set on one of Wahroonga’s most enviable streets, this property is located within the Warrawee Public School catchment and close to multiple private schools.
– An Impeccably kept home for over 60 years, cherished and renovated by one family
– Split level floor plan to create privacy for a growing family
– Potential to capitalize on extending the existing family home (STCA)
– Offers easy access to Warrawee Station, village shops, parks and reserves
– Private reserve backdrop and beautifully kept gardens exude tranquility
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to potential social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.