27 Roland Avenue, Wahroonga
Offering a prime development opportunity on its own or in conjunction with number 27 (STCA) to total 5444sqm. Number 27 is an original c1920 timber cottage on 2795sqm of beautiful gardens waiting to be transformed. Set on one of Wahroonga's most enviable streets, this property is located within the Warrawee Public School catchment and close to multiple private schools.
– Private reserve backdrop and beautifully kept gardens exude tranquility
– Charming 100 year old, one bedroom cottage with sunroom and wood burning
– Potential to occupy or rent with attractive returns while new DA plans are approved
– Potential to create a generous residence or Dual Occupancy (STCA)
– Previous Development of four separate dwellings with No. 25 approved by Council
– Offers easy access to Warrawee Station, village shops, parks and reserves
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to potential social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.