21 Jordan Road, Wahroonga
Rising up amidst the soaring native trees, this superb haven is set on the high side of the street and promises blissful peace and privacy only disturbed by the wonderful array of Australian birdlife that call the neighbourhood home. Interiors deliver fantastic natural light throughout the day and offer effortless connection to the outdoors with a choice of retreats to relax or entertain. Placed in a quiet cul-de-sac street on 930sqm block, the property is close to buses, local shops and cafes, while near highly sought-after schools.
– Split-level layout reveals high raked ceilings and a charming two way fireplace
– Welcoming living zone has custom study nook and flow to deck with leafy outlook
– Covered alfresco area to the rear is perfect for barbecues and entertaining
– Sizeable kitchen is complete with electric appliances and brand new dishwasher
– Four comfortable bedrooms all well proportioned, two are appointed with ensuite
– Timber floors, air conditioning, lovely ascending garden frontage, double garage
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to potential social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.