11 Lisa Valley Close, Wahroonga
A tranquil bushland setting and incredible potential combine to make this property an enticing prospect. For buyers with the foresight to realise the potential on offer, there's a wonderful opportunity to create a dream family home amidst peaceful leafy surrounds. The property feels a million miles away from the hustle and bustle of busy Sydney life yet is within easy reach of everyday conveniences. Nestled on 1,268sqm approx, it's a short drive to Thornleigh or Wahroonga stations, village shops and highly sought after schools.
– Current home spans two generous levels and is ready to lease or live in and enjoy
– Large living and dining zone steps onto a full width terrace with sweeping bush views
– Well presented stone finished kitchen includes dishwasher, gas cooking and balcony
– Versatile lower level rumpus room opens to alfresco area with steps down to garden
– Five bedrooms plus a study, master ensuite, tiled floors, air conditioning, alarm system
– Add value with a dedicated renovation that ensures appeal for decades to come
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to potential social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.