44 Kintore Street, Wahroonga
Instantly captivating amidst magical garden surrounds, 'Saint Claire' is a remarkable c1930s Hamptons style home oozing romance, elegance and grandeur across two spectacular levels. Fully renovated interiors are a wonderful display of space, with magnificent picture windows and exceptional outdoor flow letting you embrace all the property has to offer. Set over 1929 sqm on a premier street, with north to rear aspect, 1.6km level walk to Wahroonga station, village shops, cafés, even closer to Knox Grammar and Wahroonga Public (Bush School).
– Stately circular driveway around a lovely garden creates a striking entrance
– Selection of formal/casual living zones, flow to a gorgeous paved courtyard
– Inviting swimming pool and sun deck, private level lawn amidst soaring trees
– Elegant marble island kitchen includes a dishwasher and Miele gas appliances
– Five huge bedrooms, dedicated study, luxurious master ensuite sunken spa
– Underfloor heating in living areas and bathrooms, air conditioning, carport and double garage
– Multipurpose separate dwelling suitable for studio, teen retreat or gym
Please pre-register for inspections between 1-1.30pm Saturday so you can be allocated a time slot due to COVID restrictions
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.