36B Burns Road, Wahroonga
Gracing a quiet tree-lined stretch of Burns Road, this immaculately presented residence evokes an immediate sense of charm, elegance and sophistication. Cleverly incorporating the original c1894 portion of the home, an extensive renovation has successfully delivered a perfect fusion of old and new, with fantastic contemporary spaces and inclusions promising enduring appeal for decades to come. The property is set on 1043sqm and basks in a prime north to rear aspect. 800m walk to Wahroonga trains station, village shops and walking distance to some of the North Shore's finest schools.
– Large family room plus formal lounge and dining zones both with gas fireplaces
– Sunlit open living area steps onto Travertine alfresco haven via glass sliding doors
– Inviting open pergola retreat with fireplace alongside a sparkling saltwater pool
– Manicured private garden plus a covered entertaining area with fixed barbecue
– Stone island kitchen, five bedrooms, luxury master ensuite with underfloor heating
– Guest w/c, study, versatile gym/rumpus above garage, ducted air conditioning