29 Kokoda Avenue, Wahroonga
Embraced by a tranquil backdrop over Lovers Jump Creek Reserve, this double brick home exudes a heightened sense of comfort, grandeur and charm on 969sqm. The impeccably kept interiors flow through a generous layout, with a range of casual, formal and multi-purpose living zones overlooking a swimming pool and entertaining deck. Set in a leafy and whisper quiet enclave of east Wahroonga, the light filled haven basks in valley views, while enjoying Wahroonga Public School and bus services nearby.
– Traditional elegance imbues every aspect of this tightly-held family home
– Lower level teen retreat or self-contained accommodation features own entry
– Beautifully maintained kitchen adjoins multiple indoor/outdoor living zones
– Well proportioned bedrooms including built-in robes plus a full bathroom
– French windows, air conditioning, wine cellar and slow combustion fireplace
– Sandstone porch leads to lock-up garage and further off street parking space
– Short walk to off the leash dog parks, Golden Jubilee Oval, bike & walking tracks
– 350m to Bus 575 servicing Turramurra Station, Macquarie Shopping Centre & Uni, Hornsby Station & Westfields
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.