31 Russell Avenue, Wahroonga
Impressing with a private rear north east aspect, this beautifully presented home provides an excellent opportunity for families or anyone who likes to entertain. Enhanced throughout by recent updates, it's ready to move straight in and enjoy. The property occupies an 828.3sqm block in a convenient location between Waitara and Normanhurst, with easy access to train stations, buses and shops. It's also in the catchment for Normanhurst Public School, Asquith Boys High and Asquith Girls High School.
– High ceilings and timber floors complement the separate living/dining areas
– Covered entertaining space is perfectly positioned beside the in-ground pool
– Bright modern kitchen has gas cooktop, Bosch dishwasher and island bench
– Five large bedrooms, master is complete with a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
– Air conditioning in central living zone, underhouse storage, driveway parking
– Close to Westfield Hornsby, the M1 Motorway and Waitara Creek Walking Track
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information