2 Wahroonga Avenue, Wahroonga
Set on a sprawling 2,257sqm tennis court estate in prestigious East Wahroonga, this meticulously kept c1902 Federation home showcases traditional grandeur over an impressively scaled 521sqm layout. The north facing interiors are filled with light, revealing a selection of casual and formal living zones which flow to a paved alfresco setting, solar heated pool and tennis court amidst beautifully sculpted gardens. Poised on a quiet tree lined street, this home is a stroll to Wahroonga Public School.
– Granite island kitchen features five burner gas stove and walk-in pantry
– Grand wainscoted billiards room equipped with full sized table and bar
– Generous light filled bedrooms appointed with fitted robes and ensuites
– Oversized main bedroom complete with large walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
– Ducted air conditioning, gas/wood fires, plantation shutters, high ceilings
– Double lock-up garage plus additional parking space on winding gravel drive
This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed. Interested parties are able to view and bid online. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.