7 Pibrac Avenue, Warrawee
SOLD by Tim Fraser & Bronwen Lipscombe $10,080,000
245 Enquires | 95 Inspections | 6 Contracts issued | 26 Days on market
Truly in a class of its own, this resplendent upper north shore grand family estate has been elevated to a standard of unrivalled luxury by an ensemble of expert craftsmen. The carefully considered remodel embraces the grandeur of early 20th century architecture, while blending effortlessly with all the modern functionality that a family could desire. The open plan living area, headlined by a stunning marble kitchen, extends to a limestone alfresco balcony. Beyond sits the fully tiled swimming pool, luxury entertaining terrace and perfectly aligned north-south tennis court.
This stunning residence combines the best of modern living with the grandeur of a traditionally built period home, including:
– Grand entry foyer with imported Italian marble leads to formal lounge, formal dining and wine room
– Arabescato marble chef's kitchen includes built-in desk, integrated appliances and a separate butler's kitchen with additional fridge, oven and Zip tap
– Dual alfresco areas with a covered outdoor kitchen and bespoke gas fire pit
– Dedicated master wing showcases an exquisite marble ensuite with underfloor heating, palatial dressing room
– Bespoke, soft-close luxury cabinetry by Jonathan West with endless storage options
– Coffered ceilings, stylish wainscoting, herringbone engineered oak floors, imported fittings and fixtures
– Utterly private and fully secure, with sandstone pillars and electronic entrance gates opening to a vast front lawn, framing a commanding home profile
– Boasting over 600sqm of living poised on 2151sqm of land in Warrawee's most prestigious cul de sac
– Perfectly positioned in an exclusive location, footsteps to Warrawee station and Knox Grammar. It is also a short walk to Wahroonga Village and Abbotsleigh, with easy access to other elite schools.
The perfect home for prestige buyers.