3 Yosefa Avenue, Warrawee
A rare opportunity to create something special in a prestigious pocket of east side Warrawee, this 1920s Spanish Mission style residence is available for the first time in over 40 years. Beyond the distinctive facade, characterised by a stucco render applied in crisp white swirls, interiors await a dedicated renovation, with charming period features ready to be complemented by clever modern inclusions that ensure its longevity for decades to come. Set on 1,423sqm in a cul-de-sac street, the property is mere footsteps to trains and Knox Grammar School.
– Spacious interiors greet with original hardwood timber floors, unique soaring curved ceilings
– Charming living zone has wood burning fireplace and flow to a versatile sunroom
– Three bedrooms on the main level plus a fourth downstairs, electric kitchen/casual dining, full original bathroom
– Ample capacity to reconfigure the layout to suit personal requirements (STCA)
– Existing South/North tennis court, potential for custom alfresco area and pool (STCA)
– Scope to excavate vast underhouse space and create functional sub-level (STCA)
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.