43 Finlay Road, Warrawee
Relax amid the song of native birdlife and calming rainforest surrounds from this incredibly private home. An example of mid century modernist architecture, it presents a quintessential family living environment, while offering a harmonious flow from the indoors out. The property embraces serenity from a leafy pocket, a short walk from local parklands, Turramurra Village and Warrawee Station. It is also within the catchment for Turramurra High School and the popular Warrawee Public School.
– Interconnecting lounge and dining zones create a prized sense of flexibility
– Entertainers' deck leads down to a grand terrace encircled by native greenery
– Integrated kitchen reveals Ilve gas cooktop, Miele rangehood and stone island
– Four versatile bedrooms offer a quiet place to unwind, two modern bathrooms
– Secluded from the street, driveway parking leads into double lock-up garage
– Close to Wahroonga's hub, Abbotsleigh School for Girls, Knox Grammar School
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.