5 Mitchell Crescent, Warrawee
Positioned on the edge of Warrawee’s Twin Creeks Reserve, this two and a half year old spacious and light-filled residence includes flexible, multi-purpose rooms and contemporary features and inclusions, which combine to achieve a stylish and outstanding home. Exceptionally large and airy living spaces with high cathedral ceilings transition into a sun-kissed outdoor entertainment deck with child-friendly level lawns perfect for a growing family that enjoys the outdoors and loves to entertain. Close by are excellent transport options including the Turramurra bus loop on Finlay Road, village shops and well regarded public and private schools are nearby.
– Dual-level, almost new cement composite weatherboard property set in private gardens and quiet street
– Open plan kitchen, living and dining areas access an all seasons timber deck
– Gas kitchen with stone benches, breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances
– Delightful master suite with built-in wardrobes, chic ensuite and private balcony overlooking bushland reserve
– Polished timber floors, gas fire-place, air conditioning, two-car garage
– Near Knox and Barker, zoned for Warawee Public and Turramurra High Schools