34A Chilton Parade, Warrawee
Embraced by gorgeous manicured gardens, this large single level haven boasts a wonderfully private position secluded from the street. Cleverly renovated interiors evoke period charm while delivering welcome modern inclusions throughout. The real drawcard of the home is the incredible out-door space on offer, with a relaxing garden forecourt and enviable entertainer's oasis to the rear. The property meets the tree-lined fringes of Gillespie Field and is a 700m walk to Warrawee station, walk to Wahroonga Village shops, locals cafes and prestige schools.
– Huge formal and casual living zones featuring a wood burning and gas fireplace
– Bi folds give way to a limestone paved alfresco area, lush lawn and sun soaked pool
– Grand granite island kitchen complete with dishwasher and stainless gas appliances
– Built ins to all five bedrooms, new New Zealand wool carpets, luxurious master ensuite
– Versatile detached studio/bar makes a perfect teen retreat or potential home office
– French Oak timber floors, video intercom, plantation shutters, secure double carport
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to potential social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.