25 Pibrac Avenue, Warrawee
Preserving 'The Holt's' timeless period façade whilst giving it a new lease of life within, a first class renovation has delivered a truly special home. No expense has been spared and no comfort neglected in creating an inspirational family haven that is equally sophisticated and functional, with modern open living zones and enviable outdoor connection. Set on 1,315sqm with a prime north to rear aspect, the property graces one of Warrawee's finest streets and is moments to trains, village shops and Knox Grammar School.
– Huge living zones offer a gas and wood burning fireplace, versatile games room
– Covered ironbark deck with custom swing seat, overlooks manicured gardens
– Saltwater heated pool, entertainer's cabana with wet bar and barbecue area
– Premium CaesarStone island kitchen has Ilve gas appliances, integrated dishwasher
– Gorgeous master bedroom with copper freestanding tub and fully tiled ensuite
– Ducted air conditioning, blackbutt floors, garden irrigation system, double carport
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to potential social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.