2 Pibrac Avenue, Warrawee
Poised with breathtaking elegance amidst 1,000sqm of sculpted gardens, this full brick home offers families a privileged lifestyle in Warrawee's most prestigious street. Beyond a tall hedged façade and pillared entry, light filled interiors exude a heightened sense of grandeur by showcasing immense space, beautifully crafted finishes and the finest inclusions. It's set in a quiet cul-de-sac, only 450 metres to Warrawee Station and Knox Grammar School, and close to Wahroonga village shops.
– Vast open family space extends seamlessly to outdoor entertaining area
– Sleek granite finished kitchen equipped with premium stainless appliances
– Huge Vergola covered alfresco setting overlooks family swimming pool
– Generously scaled bedrooms appointed with built-ins and ceiling fans
– Parents' retreat showcases elegant full ensuite, walk-in robe and terrace
– Internal access to double lock-up garage plus additional single garage
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.