11 Balls Head Road, Waverton
Lovingly maintained and available for the first time in over 21 years, this exquisite character home exudes timeless charm while meeting contemporary requirements for space, comfort and modern inclusions. Positioned on the prime half on one of Waverton’s most esteemed street’s and a short walk to trains and cafés. Appreciating spectacular views from Berrys Bay to Walsh Bay and forth to the city skyline and Harbour Bridge.
– Welcoming entrance hall reveals high ceilings and a choice of living spaces
– Generous living/dining zone plus family room with ideal outdoor flow
– Covered alfresco area suits grand entertaining, immaculate gardens and lawn
– Sizeable eat-in kitchen features stone finishes, dishwasher and gas appliances
– Top floor master has ensuite and balcony with breathtaking water views
– Lock up garage, ample storage, swimming pool in private surrounds
– Co-Agent Brent Courtney 0411 888 380
This property is scheduled to go to Auction privately onsite. Only registered bidders are to participate either in-person or through our online Auction platform where you can bid and or watch the Auction. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.