40 Euroka Street, Waverton
While declaring its 19th century heritage by showcasing original design aspects, 'Ferryman' has evolved into a unique, functional and incredibly stylish home epitomising modern luxury. The bespoke layout, curated by award winning architects at Studio Esteta, reveals multiple living zones, a striking chefs' kitchen and rear lane access to a self-contained one bedroom dwelling. Set in a quiet yet central cul-de-sac, this home is strolling distance to parks, village shops and train services.
– Meticulously crafted interiors reveal state-of-the-art finishes and fittings
– Kitchen has eight element induction stove and superior stone island bar
– Luxuriously finished bedrooms well appointed with sleek fitted wardrobes
– Exquisite herringbone tiled bathrooms showcase brushed brass tapware
– Low maintenance garden sanctuary separates main home from rear dwelling
– Designer lighting, dual side fireplace, underfloor heating, single garage
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.