40 Duneba Drive, Westleigh
Delivering modern luxury with an abundance of light, this inviting family home provides easy care living, convenience and a wonderful sense of space. A stunning open plan kitchen and living area flows outdoors where you can watch the children play in low maintenance gardens with a sparkling pool. Glass double doors and bi fold servery create a seamless transition from the interiors to the resort style alfresco terrace covered for year round entertaining.
Located within a short 5 min walk to Westleigh village shops, transport, restaurants and 10 min walk to Thornleigh West Public School, close to many other elite schools, Thornleigh rail and Hornsby Westfield.
– Modern Caesar stone kitchen with mosaic tiled splash back, features stainless steel appliances, butler's pantry and servery
– Open plan lounge and dining rooms with polished timber floors
Additional lower-level media room
– Highly versatile design with a selection of multi-purpose living areas for both parents and children
– Fabulous paved outdoor entertaining overlooks pool, includes covered pergola with downlights, skylights
– Four well-proportioned bedrooms includes a king-sized master suite with ensuite, downstairs home office
– The full main bathroom on the upper level incorporates a bathtub, semi frameless shower screen, separate toilet
– Includes a double lock-up garage with internal access, security alarm, plenty of storage, reverse cycle air-conditioning, downlights throughout
– Idyllic family location within easy reach of all local amenities
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to potential social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.