168 Quarter Sessions Road, Westleigh
This distinctive private residence perfect for growing families is set on a rare lot in Westleigh an approx 1534sqm north facing block encompassing landscaped gardens, vast grassed areas within a magnificent bush back drop. Step inside to an architect designed home cascading over multiple levels destined for grand scale indoor and outdoor entertaining, offering the ultimate lifestyle escape yet with the convenience of all local amenities.
– The entrance into the home will give you a hint of the quality on offer, be surprised by impressive raked ceilings with casual living and dining rooms with timber floors
– Three upstairs bedrooms, master wing with ensuite and built in robes, second bedroom with its own study, all with built ins
– Modern kitchen with new appliances, stone tops adjoins casual meals area with tiled floors and private balcony
– Downstairs boasts a spacious rumpus/entertainment room , fourth bedroom with walk in robe
– Sun-drenched fully tiled alfresco covered entertaining , landscaped gardens and level lawns, stunning bush outlook
– Other features include double garage, carport, new carpets throughout , ducted air conditioning, freshly painted, sky lights throughout the home
– Sitting on potentially the largest block for the suburb and set in a picturesque frame in a whisper quiet location, this home will simply take your breath away
– Bus at door, 18min walk to Ruddock park and Westleigh village, min drive to Thornleigh station, Thornleigh West public catchment, many state, selective and private schools on offer.