2 Timbarra Road, Westleigh
Located in a whisper quiet and ultra convenient pocket this tri level residence enjoys modern interiors with an emphasis on entertaining. With a seamless indoor/outdoor flow and a picturesque bush backdrop this home offers relaxed living whilst overlooking the sparkling inground pool
– Large open plan living including lounge and dining with timber floors flows to outdoors
– Stunning kitchen with corian bench tops, induction cooktop, breakfast bar, stainless steel appliance, excellent cupboard space and servery window out to alfresco dining area.
– Master bedroom with built in robes and ensuite
– Additional four bedrooms all with built in robes
– Paved alfresco entertaining area, salt water inground pool, landscaped gardens
– Other features include blackbutt timber flooring, air conditioning, timber blinds, ceiling fans, double carport and a large rear deck.
This bright family home is ideally located within walking distance of all Westleigh has to offer:
– Thornleigh West Primary School, very popular with local young families …across the road
– Berowra Valley National Park, with well marked and maintained walking tracks… at the bottom of the street.
– Oakleigh oval, kick a ball, fly a kite with the family…170 metres
– Bus stop to Thornleigh and Pennant Hills rail stations …220 metres
– Bus stop to Normanhurst and Hornsby rail stations…350 metres
– Westleigh Village with supermarkets, specialty shops, personal and health services , cafes, restaurants and a gym, has a true village atmosphere and is a hub for the community…700 metres
– Ruddock Park has a wonderful children’s playground with junior bike track, BBQ facilities for all to enjoy and tennis courts for hire. There is also a dedicated dog park next door to let your best friend run off leash if you want….600metres.
– Popular mountain bike trails are just a 5 minute ride up Quarter Sessions Rd.
– Westleigh also offers good transport links to the many excellent schools in the area.
This home is a perfect buy for those looking for space for the growing family in a neighbourhood made for family life.