3 Spotted Gum Road, Westleigh
A wonderful opportunity exists to purchase this mid century modern house designed by renowned Sydney architect Ken Woolley. A Pettit and Sevitt award winning home built in the 1970's this property offers original features combined with fresh modern touches.
– Beautifully orientated to the north sitting on a 695sqm parcel of level land, the home offers exceptional planning to capture light and views to the garden and saltwater inground pool.
– Offering open plan living, dining and galley style kitchen with a seamless indoor/outdoor flow to a private courtyard complete with fish pond. The living can also be divided off by sliding doors that disappear into the walls creating privacy and excellent heating and cooling control.
– The sleeping and bathing section of the house offering 3 bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk in robe may also be closed off by a cavity sliding door.
– Excellent storage including pantry, linen and coats, wardrobes through out.
– Landscaped gardens, courtyards, and privacy are a feature.
– 2 min walk to Westleigh Village shops, 5min to Ruddock Park, 5 min walk to bus, 14 min walk to Thornleigh West Public School and an approx 30 min walk to rail.
– Ideal home for singles, couples, young families and downsizers ready to move straight in and enjoy.