7 Webbs Terrace, Westleigh
Located in the picturesque and coveted estate of Settlers Green and positioned on a private road elevated from the street, this delightful torrens title home is ideal for those looking to expand and enjoy the private resort facilities. Beautifully maintained inside & out with quality finishes, this will be sure to impress on inspection. Flawless with its contemporary design to create a home that is fresh, stylish and elegant, yet also spacious and extremely comfortable and in a sought after location, minutes' walk to Westleigh village shops and Ruddock Park.
– Combined formal lounge and dining room
– Spotted Gum timber floors throughout
– Large modern kitchen with cease stone benchtops, massive island bench, gas cooking and mirror glass splash back
– Casual meals area with adjoining built in desk
– Open plan living seamlessly connects to the covered northern outdoor entertaining patio
– Five bedrooms upstairs, expansive parents retreat with stylish walk in robe, built ins, ensuite and private balcony with garden views
– Sunny, low maintenance, landscaped gardens and level lawns
– Rear fence access to Settlers Green clubhouse & gardens, basketball hoop, tennis courts and pool
– Other features include ducted air conditioning, gas heating & BBQ, downlights, plantation shutters, attic storage, and downstairs WC
– Automatic double lock up garage with internal & rear access.
– 150m walk to Ruddock park, 350m walk to Westleigh Village and 1.1km walk to Thornleigh West Public School.
– Direct buses to Barker, Loreto, St Leo's, Hornsby Girls, Normanhurst Boys and Turramurra High.
This is a great opportunity for lifestyle living in one of the largest and best positioned properties on offer in the Settlers Green Estate.
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to potential social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.