24 Corang Road, Westleigh
This meticulously presented home is nestled in an exceptionally private setting on an approx 1794 sqm block. Positioned in a whisper quiet location, yet close to all local amenities with bus in the street, walk to Ruddock Park and Westleigh village, 2.8km to Thornleigh Train Station, Thornleigh West Public and Pennant Hills High School catchment, close to many elite private schools.
Enveloped in natural bushland and lush tropical gardens, this home offers picturesque leafy views from every single room. Large sliding doors open to two oversized entertaining decks that enjoy a prized northerly aspect and stunning bush views overlooking a near level backyard with ample space for the kids to play.
Leave the world behind after a busy day and relax and unwind in the tranquility of your own private oasis. Enjoy a barbeque with family and friends on the deck relishing in the gorgeous surrounds. A crackling fireplace in the downstairs retreat is sure to create a focal point for all the family on those chilly winter nights.
– Spacious formal lounge and dining rooms with polished timber floors flow to deck
– Well designed kitchen with island bench, european gas cooktop, pyrolitic oven, corian benchtops and splashbacks
– 3 bedrooms upstairs, master with 2 built in robes, modern ensuite and leafy outlooks
– Main bathroom with brand new shower screen, recently renovated as new powder room.
– Downstairs home office, fourth bedroom and spacious retreat flowing to deck
– Double carport , garden shed, under stairs storage, air conditioning, ceiling fans, vege patch and level lawns