5 Brigalow Place, Westleigh
Stylish finishes are showcased throughout this stunning home that couples light drenched and spacious interiors with superb architectural style. Expansive living zones spill out to the generous deck with lush level lawns in a completely private setting and the front alfresco featuring travertine paving. Custom elements are showcased throughout including in the superb master suite that rests under vaulted ceilings with its own private retreat that streams in the light. It's easy to fall in love with this beautiful home that rests steps to the bus, 700m flat walk to Westleigh village shops, 1.2km to Thornleigh West Public School, 2.8km to Thornleigh Train Station.
– Architecturally designed home floor to ceiling glass windows, high ceilings, sunlit interiors
– Spacious lounge and dining flows to covered merbau deck with sandstone seating, grassed yard, bamboo screening
– Galley style kitchen, caesar stone bench tops, bi fold servery featuring bench seating
– Oversized family room with electric fire, built in cabinetry, spotted gum timber floors opens to covered travertine alfresco
– Master suite with parents retreat, upstairs family living with study, large 2nd bedroom, built ins, attic storage
– 3rd and 4th bedrooms downstairs with optional 5th bedroom or TV sitting room, potential for in law accommodation
– Fully tiled bathrooms, free standing tub, heated bathroom floors
– Other features include double garage with automatic door, down lights, storage shed, air conditioning
– 1.1km to Ruddock Park and bus around the corner.
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to potential social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.