7 Barwood Close, Westleigh
Showcasing a beautiful streetscape on a near level 740sqm block this modern home is offered for sale for the first time in 32 years. Providing an effortless lifestyle in a private and peaceful cul de sac location with a versatile layout this family home offers a selection of spacious, light filled living zones with leafy outlooks in a low maintenance setting.
– Spacious formal lounge room features oak timber flooring adjoins dining room
– Hamptons style kitchen with shaker doors, equipped with stainless steel appliances, subway tiles, induction cooktop, pyrolitic oven, 40 mm stone benchtops with casual meals area and porcelain tiled floors
– Separate family living/rumpus room with sliding doors leads to outdoors
– 4 generous upstairs bedrooms all with built-ins, walk in robe to master suite and ensuite
– Downstairs home office or fifth bedroom
– Luxuriously scaled main bathroom, fully tiled with bath
– Stunning outdoor entertaining with pergola, built in BBQ and ceiling fans overlooks level rear lawn and landscaped surrounds
– Other features include automatic double garage with internal access, air conditioning, ceiling fans, wool carpets, down lights, under stairs storage, shed
– Short walk to bus stop on Quarter Sessions Road, easy access to Westleigh Village, Ruddock park, catchment for Thornleigh West Public School, Pennant Hills High and many local selective and private schools.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information