16 Barkala Place, Westleigh
Positioned on the high side of a whisper quiet street this two story residence rests on a 696.8sqm and enjoys light filled interiors with a flexible layout and multiple living zones. Providing an easy care lifestyle surrounded by landscaped gardens and level lawn ideal for kids with a natural sandstone rock feature this home enjoys a northerly rear aspect.
– Spacious lounge and dining rooms with french doors
– Modern kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar adjoins casual meals area and family room
– 3 Generous upstairs bedrooms all with built-ins, walk in robe to master suite
– Fourth bedroom downstairs with ensuite
-Separate rumpus room with views over backyard
– Large fully fenced level lawn with outdoor entertaining
– Other features include double carport with internal access, freshly painted inside and out, air conditioning, ceiling fans
– Short walk to bus stop on Quarter Sessions Road, easy access to Westleigh Village, Ruddock park, catchment for Thornleigh West Public School, Pennant Hills High and many local selective and private schools.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information