3 Webbs Terrace, Westleigh
Located in the resort style setting of the beautiful Settlers Green Estate this stylish torrens title home is positioned on a private and level block, and is ideal for those looking to expand and enjoy the private resort facilities on offer. Beautifully renovated inside & out with quality finishes and light filled interiors this home offers a contemporary design with multiple living zones complete with low maintenance gardens and only minutes' walk to Westleigh village shops, bus, Ruddock Park and Thornleigh West public school.
– Formal lounge and dining rooms with timber floors, picture windows
– Large modern kitchen with granite island bench, shaker style doors and glass splash back, stainless steel appliances
– Spacious open plan family living with prized north easterly aspect leads outdoors
– Four bedrooms upstairs all with built in robes, master with ensuite and walk in robe, leafy outlooks, additional attic storage and casual retreat or home office space
– Modern fully tiled main bathroom with bath tub and frameless shower
– Downstairs fifth bedroom with built in robes, renovated bathroom opens to deck area
– Expansive outdoor “mod wood” decking with built in BBQ, sink and fridge, plumbed with gas and electricity, shade sail and ornate features
– Sunny, low maintenance landscaped gardens, paved areas, box hedging
– Access to Settlers Green clubhouse & gardens, basketball hoop, tennis courts, pool and spa
– Other features include ducted air conditioning throughout, gas heating, LED downlights throughout, plantation shutters, freshly painted
– Automatic double lock up garage with internal access.
– 150m walk to Ruddock park, 350m walk to Westleigh Village and 1.1km walk to Thornleigh West Public School.
– Direct buses to Barker, Loreto, St Leo's, Hornsby Girls, Normanhurst Boys and Turramurra High.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information