68 Clearys Lane, Wildes Meadow
There is something truly special about “The Kaya”. Set on five awe inspiring acres surrounded by a large rural land holding. The grounds have been lovingly created by the property's Horticulturalist owner over the past decade. Consisting of rolling green lawns, garden rooms, two dams, an orchard and vege patch. All of which factor in making this an idyllic parcel of rural land in a highly desirable pocket of the NSW Southern Highlands. The beautifully maintained and well designed home sits gracefully enjoying wonderful rural and garden vistas. With stylish fixtures and fittings throughout, all rooms of generous proportions, several living zones and large outdoor undercover verandah perfect for entertaining. “The Stables” conversion which is separate to the home is well set up and is ideal for overflow accommodation, or a studio space. “The Kaya” which means a peaceful place is true to its name.
– Beautifully welcoming lounge room enjoys a gorgeous wood fire
– Superbly-equipped interactive chef’s kitchen which includes three ovens
– Informal and formal dining areas
– Four generous bedrooms, inclusive of a stunning master suite with ensuite, walk in robe and garden views
– Well appointed bathroom, including spa bath
– Converted stables separate to main house with studio and workshop with bathroom
– Secure electric gates at entry, double LUG
– Additional features include ducted heating; alarm; extensive storage; bore, dams
The property truly is a slice of rural heaven and will be sure to excite the senses, enjoy the four seasons, you will never tire of nature’s beauty at its best.