25 First Avenue, Willoughby
Occupying an impressive 696sqm, this exquisite freestanding residence is set in a prestigious dress circle address, offering a lifestyle of supreme peace and convenience. Expansive interiors capture an abundance of natural light due a north easterly aspect, enjoying tranquil botanical outlooks and a wonderful sense of privacy. Set on one of Willoughby's most desirable 'Avenue' streets, it's footsteps to High Street cafés, Castlecrag Village, Willoughby Public and Willoughby Girls High School.
– Open plan living/dining areas flow to sun drenched alfresco deck and balcony
– Ample room for family entertaining with generous landscaped gardens and lawn
– Stone kitchen with induction cooktop, four well scaled queen sized bedrooms
– Polished timber floors, stained glass windows and stunning period detailing
– Lower level features a bedroom, bathroom, lounge/office and private entry
– Double carport, large underhouse storage, gas outlet, ducted air conditioning
This property is scheduled to go to Auction privately onsite. Only registered bidders are to participate either in-person or through our online Auction platform where you can bid and or watch the Auction. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.